vrijdag 7 februari 2014

The Animals - The Mickie Most Years and More



Disc: 1
1. I Just Wanna Make Love to You 2. Big Boss Man 3. Boom Boom 4. Pretty Thing  

Disc: 2
1. House of the Rising Sun 2. The Girl Can t Help It 3. Blue Feeling 4. Baby Let Me Take You Home 5. The Right Time 6. Talkin' 'Bout You 7. Around and Around 8. I'm in Love Again 9. Gonna Send You Back to Walker 10. Memphis, Tennessee 11. I'm Mad Again 12. I've Been Around 13. Talkin 'Bout You (full version)  

Disc: 3
 1. Boom Boom 2. How You ve Changed 3. Mess Around 4. Bright Lights, Big City 5. I Believe to My Soul 6. Worried Life Blues 7. Let the Good Times Roll 8. Ain't Got You 9. Hallelujah, I Love Her So 10. I'm Crying 11. Dimples 12. She Said Yeah 13. Baby What's Wrong 14. F-E-E-L 15. New Year's Radio Spot  

Disc: 4
1. We Gotta Get Out of This Place 2. Take It Easy Baby 3. Bring It on Home to Me 4. The Story of Bo Diddley 5. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 6. I Can't Believe It 7. Club A-Go-Go 8. Roberta 9. Bury My Body 10. For Miss Caulker 11. Roadrunner 12. Don't Want Much 13. We Gotta Get Out of This Place (U.K. single version) 14. It's My Life 15. I'm Gonna Change the World

Disc: 5
1. Don't Bring Me Down 2. One Monkey Don't Stop No Show 3. You're on My Mind 4. She'll Return It 5. Inside-Looking Out 6. See See Rider 7. Gin House Blues 8. Maudie 9. What Am I Living For 10. Sweet Little Sixteen 11. I Put a Spell on You 12. Don't Bring Me Down (stereo) 13. Cheating (stereo) 14. See See Rider (stereo)

The_Animals.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten